Wednesday, January 25, 2012

PPT Strategic Planning Meeting!

PPT Strategic Planning Meeting!: " Transit riders and workers in Allegheny Country are once again faced with a crippling 35% service cut, fare hikes, and the loss of more than 500 good union jobs. We have no option but to organize and fight back. Join PPT this Sunday to help us chart a course for the next 9 months of this struggle, which will determine the fate of public transportation in Pittsburgh and Allegheny County."

8:30am until 10:00am  

345 6th Avenue Downtown Pittsburgh
https://www.facebook.com/events/350256521658823/?ref=notif&notif_t=event_invite

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting. Strategic Planning

    ReplyDelete